Crest Savings Bank has been a vital institution in the Wildwoods since September 19, 1919. Originally established to provide mortgages to the growing population of the island, it was first known as Wildwood Crest Building and Loan Association and located on Pacific Avenue in Wildwood Crest. The first residential loan was approved by the Board of Directors on September 23, 1919 for $1,000 to Mr. Bailey for his home in Wildwood Crest. Over the years our products and services expanded, locations changed and our name evolved from Crest Savings and Loan Association to Crest Savings Bank, S.L.A. and in October of 2000 it was changed to its current name, Crest Savings Bank.